Traveling Luck for Kap Herluf Trolle, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Herluf Trolle?What's around Kap Herluf Trolle?
Wikipedia near Kap Herluf Trolle
Where to stay near Kap Herluf Trolle
Also known as Kangarsukasik, Kangerdlukasik, Kap Herulf Trolle, Kap Trolle, Taterat Kangerssuasiat, Tâterât Kangerssuasiat
The timezone in Kap Herluf Trolle is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 23:54. It's light
Latitude. 61.1833°, Longitude. -42.5667°
Satellite map around Kap Herluf Trolle
Loading map of Kap Herluf Trolle and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Herluf Trolle, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kangerluluk Bjerge (20.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (5.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Qulleq Sund (44km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (39.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (39.3km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (27.8km)
Airports close to Kap Herluf Trolle
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (163.1km)