Traveling Luck for Kap Hildebrandt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Hildebrandt?What's around Kap Hildebrandt?
Wikipedia near Kap Hildebrandt
Where to stay near Kap Hildebrandt
Also known as Cape Hildebrandt
The timezone in Kap Hildebrandt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:29 and Sunset at 15:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.8000°, Longitude. -33.8833°
Satellite map around Kap Hildebrandt
Loading map of Kap Hildebrandt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Hildebrandt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (16.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (30.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (19.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (22km)