Traveling Luck for Hjørnefjeldet, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Hjornefjeldet?What's around Hjornefjeldet?
Where to stay near Hjørnefjeldet
Also known as Hjornefjaldet, Hjörnefjældet
The timezone in Hjornefjeldet is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 22:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.4000°, Longitude. -41.1667°
Satellite map around Hjørnefjeldet
Loading map of Hjørnefjeldet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hjørnefjeldet, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangersuneq (16.3km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (15.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (4.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Angul Havn (13.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Langenæs (11.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (19.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (13.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (15.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (7.9km)