Traveling Luck for Holm Bugt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Holm Bugt?What's around Holm Bugt?
Wikipedia near Holm Bugt
Where to stay near Holm Bugt
Also known as Holms Bay, Holms Bugt, Holms Vig
The timezone in Holm Bugt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 20:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.5000°, Longitude. -24.0333°
Satellite map around Holm Bugt
Loading map of Holm Bugt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Holm Bugt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lugeon Bjerg (49.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (21.2km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (38.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kongeborgen (30.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (7.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Segelsällskapets Fjord (34.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (15.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Syltoppen (28.5km)