Traveling Luck for Holm Næs, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Holm Nas?What's around Holm Nas?
Wikipedia near Holm Nas
Where to stay near Holm Næs
Also known as Holms Nas, Holms Næs
The timezone in Holm Nas is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:54 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.2667°, Longitude. -39.4667°
Satellite map around Holm Næs
Loading map of Holm Næs and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Holm Næs, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Dannebrogsø (8.1km)
- Vend Om (8.1km)
- Vahl Ø (11.9km)
- Ittit (12km)
- Hornemann Ø (16.2km)
- Simîtakajâ (16.8km)
- Ukîverajik (21.8km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (23.7km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (24.9km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (25.3km)
- Suunikajik (27.6km)
- Târtivínaq (28.3km)
- Ørsted Ø (28.4km)
- Avqusiâjik (28.7km)
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (29.4km)
- Takiseeq (30.8km)
- Uingaleq (32km)
- Sapángaq (32.8km)
- Takiseeq (34.1km)
- Qêrtartivaq (34.9km)
- Orssuiagssuaq (37.8km)
- Igssalik (37.8km)
- Qumartertivit (38km)
- Aaluiartik (38km)
- Akínersâje (38.6km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (27km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (12.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Graah Øer (6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (11.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Igssalik (36.3km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (38.2km)
Airports close to Holm Næs
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (117.8km)