Traveling Luck for Hornemann Ø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Hornemann O?What's around Hornemann O?
Wikipedia near Hornemann O
Where to stay near Hornemann Ø
Also known as Hornemann Island, Hornemanns O, Hornemanns Ø, Kardlit, Qardlit
The timezone in Hornemann O is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:20 and Sunset at 20:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1500°, Longitude. -39.6500°
Satellite map around Hornemann Ø
Loading map of Hornemann Ø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hornemann Ø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hornemann Ø (0km)
- Vahl Ø (6.8km)
- Ukîverajik (8.1km)
- Vend Om (8.4km)
- Ørsted Ø (12.5km)
- Avqusiâjik (13.5km)
- Ittit (17.6km)
- Takiseeq (17.9km)
- Qêrtartivaq (18.8km)
- Dannebrogsø (19.6km)
- Aaluit (23.1km)
- Takisêrajik (23.7km)
- Simîtakajâ (23.7km)
- Nunârtik (24.4km)
- Nældebladet (24.8km)
- Aqitseq (29.4km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (39.9km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (41.1km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (41.6km)
- Rømer Ø (44km)
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (44.7km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (38.7km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (28.6km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (21.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (12.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (9.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (24.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (32.5km)
Airports close to Hornemann Ø
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (131.2km)