Traveling Luck for Kap Hovgård, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Hovgard?What's around Kap Hovgard?
Wikipedia near Kap Hovgard
Where to stay near Kap Hovgård
Also known as Kap Hovgaard
The timezone in Kap Hovgard is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:24 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.7000°, Longitude. -22.6333°
Satellite map around Kap Hovgård
Loading map of Kap Hovgård and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Hovgård, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Østernæs (22.6km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vega Sund (13.4km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (19.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (30.5km)