Traveling Luck for Husfjeldet, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Husfjeldet?What's around Husfjeldet?
Where to stay near Husfjeldet
Also known as Husfjaldet, Husfjældet
The timezone in Husfjeldet is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:26 and Sunset at 19:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.0333°, Longitude. -42.0667°
Satellite map around Husfjeldet
Loading map of Husfjeldet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Husfjeldet, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kong Frederik VI Kyst (27.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (12.6km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (26.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Akuliaruseq (28.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (17.2km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (13.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (15.8km)