Traveling Luck for Hvidfjeld, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Hvidfjeld?What's around Hvidfjeld?
Where to stay near Hvidfjeld
Also known as Hvidfjald, Hvidfjæld
The timezone in Hvidfjeld is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:36 and Sunset at 01:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3500°, Longitude. -41.8667°
Satellite map around Hvidfjeld
Loading map of Hvidfjeld and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hvidfjeld, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kong Frederik VI Kyst (23.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Endemorænen (13.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Skjoldungen (19.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Od Vig (25.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Tværdal (16.8km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Rungner Bjerge (12.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (26.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Istoppen (6.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (27.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelven (13.9km)