Traveling Luck for Igtip Kangertiva, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Igtip Kangertiva?What's around Igtip Kangertiva?
Wikipedia near Igtip Kangertiva
Where to stay near Igtip Kangertiva
Also known as Comanche Bay
The timezone in Igtip Kangertiva is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 03:40 and Sunset at 01:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0667°, Longitude. -40.3000°
Satellite map around Igtip Kangertiva
Loading map of Igtip Kangertiva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Igtip Kangertiva, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Rømer Ø (10.8km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (12.1km)
- Aqitseq (13.8km)
- Nunârtik (14.3km)
- Takisêrajik (15.1km)
- Aaluit (15.8km)
- Nældebladet (19km)
- Qêrtartivaq (19.2km)
- Avqusiâjik (20km)
- Ørsted Ø (22.2km)
- Takiseeq (23.6km)
- Putugua (24.7km)
- Ukîverajik (25.6km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (31.5km)
- Ikermiit (33km)
- Hornemann Ø (33.3km)
- Vend Om (39.1km)
- Ittit (39.9km)
- Vahl Ø (40.1km)
- Ukîverajik (42.9km)
- Jens Munk Ø (47.6km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (44.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (35.6km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (9.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (6.7km)
Airports close to Igtip Kangertiva
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (164.2km)