Traveling Luck for Igutsaat Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Igutsaat Fjord?What's around Igutsaat Fjord?
Wikipedia near Igutsaat Fjord
Where to stay near Igutsaat Fjord
Also known as Igutsait Fjord, Igutsat Fjord
The timezone in Igutsaat Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:40 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.1833°, Longitude. -42.8667°
Satellite map around Igutsaat Fjord
Loading map of Igutsaat Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Igutsaat Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Qârusugssuaq (13.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kangerluluk Bjerge (6.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (11.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (37.6km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (37.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (43.2km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (16.8km)
Airports close to Igutsaat Fjord
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (146km)