Traveling Luck for Ikeq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ikeq?What's around Ikeq?
Wikipedia near Ikeq
Where to stay near Ikeq
Also known as Qardlit Ikerat, Qardlît Ikerat
The timezone in Ikeq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:01 and Sunset at 18:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1333°, Longitude. -39.9833°
Satellite map around Ikeq
Loading map of Ikeq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ikeq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Avqusiâjik (5.6km)
- Ukîverajik (8.4km)
- Ørsted Ø (8.7km)
- Qêrtartivaq (12.1km)
- Aaluit (13.6km)
- Takisêrajik (13.7km)
- Nunârtik (13.8km)
- Takiseeq (15.4km)
- Hornemann Ø (16.4km)
- Nældebladet (17.5km)
- Aqitseq (18.4km)
- Vend Om (21.8km)
- Vahl Ø (23.1km)
- Ittit (23.8km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (27km)
- Simîtakajâ (27.6km)
- Rømer Ø (27.9km)
- Dannebrogsø (28.9km)
- Putugua (39.1km)
- Ikermiit (43.9km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (43.5km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (13.8km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (33km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (18.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (18.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (41.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (8.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (18.3km)
Airports close to Ikeq
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (146.9km)