Traveling Luck for Ikerasammiut, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ikerasammiut?What's around Ikerasammiut?
Wikipedia near Ikerasammiut
Where to stay near Ikerasammiut
Also known as Ikerasangmiut
The timezone in Ikerasammiut is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:53 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.0667°, Longitude. -33.6667°
Satellite map around Ikerasammiut
Loading map of Ikerasammiut and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ikerasammiut, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ikerasammiut (0km)
- Langø (7.5km)
- Nyø (8.9km)
- Tukingaleq (9.6km)
- Qajarsak (12.1km)
- Store Tindholm (13.5km)
- Svineryggen (15.4km)
- Lilleø (15.8km)
- Milait (16.2km)
- Lille Tindholm (17.4km)
- Aaluiartik (19.9km)
- Ersinguseq (27.7km)
- Søndre Aputiteeq (30.2km)
- Imilik (31.9km)
- Angmalokujugtoq (32.3km)
- Aggas Ø (41.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (25.1km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (16.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (21.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (1.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (17.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (15.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (26.9km)