Traveling Luck for Ikerasârssuk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ikerasarssuk?What's around Ikerasarssuk?
Wikipedia near Ikerasarssuk
Where to stay near Ikerasârssuk
Also known as Ikerasartuk
The timezone in Ikerasarssuk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:09 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. 64.3333°, Longitude. -40.3500°
Satellite map around Ikerasârssuk
Loading map of Ikerasârssuk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ikerasârssuk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Umiiviip Kangertiva (38.3km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (16.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (28.7km)