Traveling Luck for Ikermiit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ikermiit?What's around Ikermiit?
Where to stay near Ikermiit
Also known as Ikermit, Ikermiut, Ikermît
The timezone in Ikermiit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:27 and Sunset at 21:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.2667°, Longitude. -42.1167°
Satellite map around Ikermiit
Loading map of Ikermiit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ikermiit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (32.7km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (10.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Eqalungmît (24.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (23.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttorsiutit Tunuat (33.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (31.8km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (20.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (13.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (38.4km)