Traveling Luck for Ikermiit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ikermiit?What's around Ikermiit?
Wikipedia near Ikermiit
Where to stay near Ikermiit
Also known as Ikermit, Ikermiut, Ikermît, Ikimiut
The timezone in Ikermiit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 03:50 and Sunset at 01:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7833°, Longitude. -40.3167°
Satellite map around Ikermiit
Loading map of Ikermiit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ikermiit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ikermiit (0km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (5.3km)
- Ukîverajik (10.5km)
- Putugua (12.2km)
- Jens Munk Ø (16.4km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (21.5km)
- Pros Mund Ø (25.3km)
- Aqitseq (25.6km)
- Nældebladet (29km)
- Nunârtik (30.5km)
- Takisêrajik (30.9km)
- Aaluit (31.3km)
- Rømer Ø (32.5km)
- Qêrtartivaq (35.2km)
- Takiseeq (36.1km)
- Avqusiâjik (42.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (31.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (16.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (37.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (14.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (27.4km)
Airports close to Ikermiit
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (180.4km)