Traveling Luck for Ikermiuarsuk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ikermiuarsuk?What's around Ikermiuarsuk?
Wikipedia near Ikermiuarsuk
Where to stay near Ikermiuarsuk
Also known as Ikermiuarssuk
The timezone in Ikermiuarsuk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 22:36. It's light
Latitude. 61.9333°, Longitude. -42.0667°
Satellite map around Ikermiuarsuk
Loading map of Ikermiuarsuk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ikermiuarsuk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (42.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (31.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (14.3km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (33km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (12.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (39.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sermip Nûa (10.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Tunua (18.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (33.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (12.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Napasorsuaq (32.2km)
Airports close to Ikermiuarsuk
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (209.8km)