Traveling Luck for Ikertivaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ikertivaq?What's around Ikertivaq?
Wikipedia near Ikertivaq
Where to stay near Ikertivaq
Also known as Ikerssuaq, Ikersuak
The timezone in Ikertivaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:13 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.4833°, Longitude. -39.6667°
Satellite map around Ikertivaq
Loading map of Ikertivaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ikertivaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (15km)
- Simîtakajâ (16km)
- Dannebrogsø (19.8km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (20.5km)
- Suunikajik (20.9km)
- Ittit (21.3km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (22.8km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (23.6km)
- Sapángaq (25.2km)
- Târtivínaq (25.8km)
- Uingaleq (26.6km)
- Takiseeq (27.3km)
- Vend Om (31.2km)
- Igssalik (31.8km)
- Immikkeertikajik (32.7km)
- Qumartertivit (36.2km)
- Akínersâje (37km)
- Vahl Ø (37.5km)
- Orssuiagssuaq (37.8km)
- Hornemann Ø (38.7km)
- Erît (38.7km)
- Tupitsivik (39km)
- Ukîverajik (39.4km)
- Aaluiartik (41.2km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Qerqe (34.8km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (21.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (27.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (29km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Graah Øer (27.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Qôrnersâta Imia (36.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (21.7km)
Airports close to Ikertivaq
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (121.6km)