Traveling Luck for Imaarsivik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Imaarsivik?What's around Imaarsivik?
Where to stay near Imaarsivik
Also known as Imaersivik Island, Imaersivikakia, Imarsivik, Nukarfik
The timezone in Imaarsivik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 00:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3500°, Longitude. -41.0833°
Satellite map around Imaarsivik
Loading map of Imaarsivik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Imaarsivik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (18.4km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangersuneq (17.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (7.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Angul Havn (9.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (10.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Hjalte Gletscher (12km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (6.8km)