Traveling Luck for Immikkoortukajik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Immikkoortukajik?What's around Immikkoortukajik?
Where to stay near Immikkoortukajik
Also known as Ingmikortukajik, Takisok, Takissok
The timezone in Immikkoortukajik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:51 and Sunset at 19:15. It's light
Latitude. 62.6333°, Longitude. -42.5000°
Satellite map around Immikkoortukajik
Loading map of Immikkoortukajik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Immikkoortukajik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (19km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Akitsaq (25.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (24.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (29.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (19.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (39.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (35km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (28.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (30.7km)