Traveling Luck for Ingeqqajarpik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ingeqqajarpik?What's around Ingeqqajarpik?
Where to stay near Ingeqqajarpik
Also known as Ingerkajarfik, Ingerqajarpik, Ingerqajorpik
The timezone in Ingeqqajarpik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:37 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. 62.2000°, Longitude. -42.2500°
Satellite map around Ingeqqajarpik
Loading map of Ingeqqajarpik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ingeqqajarpik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (23.6km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (0km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Eqalungmît (31.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sermip Nûa (37.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (39.2km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (10km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (22.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (29.5km)