Traveling Luck for Ingerlaarsiutit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ingerlaarsiutit?What's around Ingerlaarsiutit?
Wikipedia near Ingerlaarsiutit
Where to stay near Ingerlaarsiutit
Also known as Ingerdlarsiutit, Ingerdlârsiutit
The timezone in Ingerlaarsiutit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 23:44. It's light
Latitude. 60.6833°, Longitude. -42.7667°
Satellite map around Ingerlaarsiutit
Loading map of Ingerlaarsiutit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ingerlaarsiutit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (31.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (39.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (33.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (23.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (36km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (6.2km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (44.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kûtsit Nûat (1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Noret (30.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Sagdlia Sund (33.4km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (21.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (25.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (37.5km)
Airports close to Ingerlaarsiutit
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (163.2km)