Traveling Luck for Ingerlaarsiutit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ingerlaarsiutit?What's around Ingerlaarsiutit?
Wikipedia near Ingerlaarsiutit
Where to stay near Ingerlaarsiutit
Also known as Ingerdlarsietit Point
The timezone in Ingerlaarsiutit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:25 and Sunset at 21:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.6500°, Longitude. -42.8500°
Satellite map around Ingerlaarsiutit
Loading map of Ingerlaarsiutit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ingerlaarsiutit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (37.5km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (25.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (32.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (27.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (26.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Blåbærdalen (35.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (29.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (0km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (47.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (26.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (19.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (31.3km)
Airports close to Ingerlaarsiutit
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (160.2km)