Traveling Luck for Ingmikârtajivit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ingmikartajivit?What's around Ingmikartajivit?
Where to stay near Ingmikârtajivit
Also known as Ausivit
The timezone in Ingmikartajivit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:05 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 62.6833°, Longitude. -42.2167°
Satellite map around Ingmikârtajivit
Loading map of Ingmikârtajivit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ingmikârtajivit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (26.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (14.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (18.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (26.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (17.6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (27.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (12.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (34km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (14.5km)