Traveling Luck for Inussuit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Inussuit?What's around Inussuit?
Wikipedia near Inussuit
Where to stay near Inussuit
Also known as Inugsuit
The timezone in Inussuit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:25 and Sunset at 21:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.7000°, Longitude. -42.2167°
Satellite map around Inussuit
Loading map of Inussuit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Inussuit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (13.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (35.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (28.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (16.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (11.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Otto Rud Øer (47.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (29.7km)
Airports close to Inussuit
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (192.2km)