Traveling Luck for Inussuk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Inussuk?What's around Inussuk?
Wikipedia near Inussuk
Where to stay near Inussuk
Also known as Ingusuk, Inugsuk
The timezone in Inussuk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:21 and Sunset at 01:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.7500°, Longitude. -40.6167°
Satellite map around Inussuk
Loading map of Inussuk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Inussuk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ivnarssuaq (2.6km)
- Qeqertánguaq (4.3km)
- Tvillingøen (8.9km)
- Taateraakasik (10.1km)
- Sattiaatteq (13.7km)
- Kivinak (13.7km)
- Igdluluarssuk (17.4km)
- Qimiitaa (17.6km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (17.7km)
- Qeertartivaq (23.6km)
- Tingmiartalik (25.3km)
- Qeqertánguaq (27.6km)
- Eqaluttusoq (27.7km)
- Ensomheden (31.3km)
- Nigsiagkat (35.2km)
- Kiasigssaq (37.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (21.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (21.3km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (15.7km)