Traveling Luck for Kap Irminger, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Irminger?What's around Kap Irminger?
Wikipedia near Kap Irminger
Where to stay near Kap Irminger
Also known as Cape Irminger
The timezone in Kap Irminger is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 22:49. It's light
Latitude. 68.0833°, Longitude. -30.9333°
Satellite map around Kap Irminger
Loading map of Kap Irminger and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Irminger, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (44.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (32.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (35.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (23.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kraemer Bugt (45.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (37.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Quest Tinde (18.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nunap Isua (32.4km)