Traveling Luck for Isortoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Isortoq?What's around Isortoq?
Wikipedia near Isortoq
Where to stay near Isortoq
Also known as Isortok
The timezone in Isortoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:00 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. 61.6167°, Longitude. -42.4000°
Satellite map around Isortoq
Loading map of Isortoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Isortoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (9.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (45.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (14.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (29.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (2.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (39.8km)
Airports close to Isortoq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (179.5km)