Traveling Luck for Ittit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ittit?What's around Ittit?
Wikipedia near Ittit
Where to stay near Ittit
Also known as Igtit
The timezone in Ittit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:16 and Sunset at 19:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.3000°, Longitude. -39.7000°
Satellite map around Ittit
Loading map of Ittit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ittit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ittit (0km)
- Dannebrogsø (6km)
- Simîtakajâ (6.3km)
- Vend Om (11.2km)
- Hornemann Ø (17.6km)
- Vahl Ø (17.9km)
- Ukîverajik (18.3km)
- Avqusiâjik (25.2km)
- Ørsted Ø (26.2km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (27.9km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (29.8km)
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (29.9km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (30.5km)
- Suunikajik (31km)
- Qêrtartivaq (32.7km)
- Takiseeq (33.6km)
- Târtivínaq (33.6km)
- Takiseeq (36km)
- Aaluit (36km)
- Takisêrajik (36.4km)
- Uingaleq (36.5km)
- Sapángaq (36.6km)
- Nunârtik (36.7km)
- Nældebladet (39km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (21.3km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (37.4km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (11.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (5.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (7.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Graah Øer (8.1km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (32.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (29.3km)
Airports close to Ittit
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (127.5km)