Traveling Luck for Jættefjorden, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Jattefjorden?What's around Jattefjorden?
Where to stay near Jættefjorden
Also known as Joettefjorden, Trold Fjord, Troll Fjord
The timezone in Jattefjorden is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 22:45. It's light
Latitude. 63.4833°, Longitude. -41.3333°
Satellite map around Jættefjorden
Loading map of Jættefjorden and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jættefjorden, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (16.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (15.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Kvankløft (12.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (8.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (7.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (19.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (4km)