Traveling Luck for Jâkos Sund, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Jakos Sund?What's around Jakos Sund?
Wikipedia near Jakos Sund
Where to stay near Jâkos Sund
Also known as Jagos Fjord, Jakos Sound
The timezone in Jakos Sund is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:47 and Sunset at 16:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.1167°, Longitude. -33.5833°
Satellite map around Jâkos Sund
Loading map of Jâkos Sund and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jâkos Sund, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nyø (3km)
- Langø (6.9km)
- Ikerasammiut (6.9km)
- Milait (9.3km)
- Tukingaleq (15.8km)
- Qajarsak (18.9km)
- Store Tindholm (19.8km)
- Ersinguseq (20.9km)
- Svineryggen (21.4km)
- Lilleø (22.7km)
- Lille Tindholm (23.2km)
- Søndre Aputiteeq (23.3km)
- Angmalokujugtoq (25.5km)
- Aaluiartik (26.8km)
- Aggas Ø (34.5km)
- Imilik (38.5km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (23km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (18.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (15.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (8.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (22.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (10.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (33.2km)