Traveling Luck for Kap James, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap James?What's around Kap James?
Wikipedia near Kap James
Where to stay near Kap James
Also known as Cape James
The timezone in Kap James is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:17 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 73.8833°, Longitude. -20.2833°
Satellite map around Kap James
Loading map of Kap James and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap James, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Skrællingedalen (36.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Hold with Hope (29.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Breivikdalen (36.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Knudshoved (19.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Basaltkap (28.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Elvsborg (31.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Finsch Øer (27.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Østersletten (37.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Gulmann Sund (1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Home Forland (6.2km)