Traveling Luck for J. C. Jacobsen Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is J. C. Jacobsen Fjord?What's around J. C. Jacobsen Fjord?
Wikipedia near J. C. Jacobsen Fjord
Where to stay near J. C. Jacobsen Fjord
Also known as I.C. Jacobsen Fjord, J. C. Jacobsens Fjord, Jacobsen Fjord, Jacobsens Fjord
The timezone in J. C. Jacobsen Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:03 and Sunset at 14:40. It's light
Latitude. 68.1500°, Longitude. -31.0333°
Satellite map around J. C. Jacobsen Fjord
Loading map of J. C. Jacobsen Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around J. C. Jacobsen Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (40.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (28.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (30.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (45.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (16km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kraemer Bugt (39.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (31.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Quest Tinde (9.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Pyramiden (36.4km)