Traveling Luck for Jens Munk Ø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Jens Munk O?What's around Jens Munk O?
Wikipedia near Jens Munk O
Where to stay near Jens Munk Ø
Also known as Jens Munks O, Jens Munks Ø
The timezone in Jens Munk O is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 23:02. It's light
Latitude. 64.6667°, Longitude. -40.5000°
Satellite map around Jens Munk Ø
Loading map of Jens Munk Ø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jens Munk Ø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Johnstrup Nunatak (9.7km)
- Annikitsoq (10.8km)
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (11.6km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (14.2km)
- Hørring Nunatak (15.9km)
- Hvidsadlen (16.3km)
- Steenstrup Nunatak (17.5km)
- Kuplen (20.7km)
- Ravna Nunatak (26.4km)
- Peary Nunatak (30.6km)
- Whymper Nunatak (32km)
- Mohn Nunatak (33.7km)
- Jomfruen (38.9km)
- Rink Nunatak (40.1km)
- Helland Nunatak (40.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (5.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (26.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (6.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (42.8km)
Airports close to Jens Munk Ø
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (195.5km)