Traveling Luck for Jordanhill, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Jordanhill?What's around Jordanhill?
Wikipedia near Jordanhill
Where to stay near Jordanhill
Also known as Jordanhill O, Jordanhill Ö
The timezone in Jordanhill is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 74.1167°, Longitude. -22.3333°
Satellite map around Jordanhill
Loading map of Jordanhill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jordanhill, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Vildbækdalen (26.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Passagehøje (25.1km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Godthåb Golf (18.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Revet (30.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Manley Land (16.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Barlettes Skær (20.1km)
- a navigable narrow part of a bay, strait, river, etc..
- Strømmen (26.3km)