Traveling Luck for Kalotten, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kalotten?What's around Kalotten?
Where to stay near Kalotten
Also known as Katatten
The timezone in Kalotten is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:23 and Sunset at 21:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.7000°, Longitude. -41.9500°
Satellite map around Kalotten
Loading map of Kalotten and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalotten, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Tingmiarmît Kangiane Sarpaq (6.1km)
- Agssakátarpik (10.8km)
- Inukasingmit (21.9km)
- Timmiarmiit (23.7km)
- Sanerarmît (25.2km)
- Sarpap Tupertivâ (25.3km)
- Qernertâjik (26km)
- Qivítip Igtiva (27.2km)
- Sanergat (27.4km)
- Alanngoq (27.7km)
- Ûmánap Sanerarmâ (28km)
- Igdlorssuartalik (29.8km)
- Itsarnisarmît (30.6km)
- Eqalungmît (31.4km)
- Ilivtertuaq (33.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Ûmánap Tasîlâ (33.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (16.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (24.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (21.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (28.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (24.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (26.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (7.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (29.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (0km)