Traveling Luck for Kangerdlikajik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kangerdlikajik?What's around Kangerdlikajik?
Where to stay near Kangerdlikajik
Also known as Kangersinek
The timezone in Kangerdlikajik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:21 and Sunset at 17:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.4833°, Longitude. -41.1833°
Satellite map around Kangerdlikajik
Loading map of Kangerdlikajik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kangerdlikajik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (20.4km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangersuneq (13.9km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Skorpionen (19.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (9.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Kvankløft (19.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Moltke (20.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (11.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (13.1km)