Traveling Luck for Kangerluluk Bjerge, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kangerluluk Bjerge?What's around Kangerluluk Bjerge?
Wikipedia near Kangerluluk Bjerge
Where to stay near Kangerluluk Bjerge
Also known as Kangerdluluk Bjerge
The timezone in Kangerluluk Bjerge is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:43 and Sunset at 19:28. It's light
Latitude. 61.1333°, Longitude. -42.9167°
Satellite map around Kangerluluk Bjerge
Loading map of Kangerluluk Bjerge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kangerluluk Bjerge, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Qârusugssuaq (19.8km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Taateraat Kangerlua (19.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kangerluluk Bjerge (0km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (15.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (31.5km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (32.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (10.2km)
Airports close to Kangerluluk Bjerge
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (143.3km)