Traveling Luck for Kangerlussuaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kangerlussuaq?What's around Kangerlussuaq?
Wikipedia near Kangerlussuaq
Where to stay near Kangerlussuaq
Also known as Kangerdlugssuaq, Kangerdlugsuak, Kangerdlussuaq, Stor Fjord
The timezone in Kangerlussuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 68.4167°, Longitude. -32.4333°
Satellite map around Kangerlussuaq
Loading map of Kangerlussuaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kangerlussuaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (39.8km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Gaffelen (39.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kraemer Ø (34.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Hovedvejsnunatakker (18.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (23.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (38.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gardiner Sø (35.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (25km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (18.5km)