Traveling Luck for Kangerlussuaq Gletscher, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kangerlussuaq Gletscher?What's around Kangerlussuaq Gletscher?
Wikipedia near Kangerlussuaq Gletscher
Where to stay near Kangerlussuaq Gletscher
Also known as Kangerdlugssuaqs Gletscher
The timezone in Kangerlussuaq Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:44 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.6000°, Longitude. -32.8833°
Satellite map around Kangerlussuaq Gletscher
Loading map of Kangerlussuaq Gletscher and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kangerlussuaq Gletscher, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lemon Bjerge (43.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kartografvig (34.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kærven (34.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gardiner Sø (9.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (35km)