Traveling Luck for Kangerlussuaq Tinde, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kangerlussuaq Tinde?What's around Kangerlussuaq Tinde?
Wikipedia near Kangerlussuaq Tinde
Where to stay near Kangerlussuaq Tinde
Also known as Kangerdlugssuaqs Tinde
The timezone in Kangerlussuaq Tinde is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 20:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.4333°, Longitude. -32.7333°
Satellite map around Kangerlussuaq Tinde
Loading map of Kangerlussuaq Tinde and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kangerlussuaq Tinde, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (34.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amdrup Tårne (25.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Bagnæsset (38.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (36.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gardiner Sø (25km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (15.3km)