Traveling Luck for Kanioqqat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kanioqqat?What's around Kanioqqat?
Wikipedia near Kanioqqat
Where to stay near Kanioqqat
Also known as Kanajorqat
The timezone in Kanioqqat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 22:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.6167°, Longitude. -42.3333°
Satellite map around Kanioqqat
Loading map of Kanioqqat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kanioqqat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (6.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (45.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (16.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (27.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (2.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (39.4km)
Airports close to Kanioqqat
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (183.1km)