Traveling Luck for Kanioqqat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kanioqqat?What's around Kanioqqat?
Wikipedia near Kanioqqat
Where to stay near Kanioqqat
Also known as Kanajorqat, Kaniorqat
The timezone in Kanioqqat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 00:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.7000°, Longitude. -42.3500°
Satellite map around Kanioqqat
Loading map of Kanioqqat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kanioqqat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (14.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (35.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (24.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (19.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (7.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Otto Rud Øer (48km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (29.7km)
Airports close to Kanioqqat
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (185.1km)