Traveling Luck for Karrat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Karrat?What's around Karrat?
Wikipedia near Karrat
Where to stay near Karrat
Also known as Karra Point, Karrat Pynt
The timezone in Karrat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:21 and Sunset at 21:30. It's light
Latitude. 61.2833°, Longitude. -42.6333°
Satellite map around Karrat
Loading map of Karrat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karrat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (41.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (27.9km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (33.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (12km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Qulleq Sund (35km)
Airports close to Karrat
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (159.7km)