Traveling Luck for Kasanartok Havn, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kasanartok Havn?What's around Kasanartok Havn?
Wikipedia near Kasanartok Havn
Where to stay near Kasanartok Havn
Also known as Kusanartok Harbor, Kusanartoq, Kussanartok
The timezone in Kasanartok Havn is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:28 and Sunset at 21:21. It's light
Latitude. 61.7667°, Longitude. -42.2500°
Satellite map around Kasanartok Havn
Loading map of Kasanartok Havn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kasanartok Havn, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (21.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (27.5km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (51km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (33.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (9.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (17km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Otto Rud Øer (39.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (21.7km)
Airports close to Kasanartok Havn
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (192.9km)