Traveling Luck for Kattertooq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kattertooq?What's around Kattertooq?
Wikipedia near Kattertooq
Where to stay near Kattertooq
Also known as Kagsortok, Kagssortoq, Kagssortôq, Kagtertoq, Kagtertôq
The timezone in Kattertooq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 00:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6667°, Longitude. -40.5667°
Satellite map around Kattertooq
Loading map of Kattertooq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kattertooq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Johnstrup Nunatak (8.2km)
- Annikitsoq (8.2km)
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (12.1km)
- Hvidsadlen (13km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (13.6km)
- Hørring Nunatak (15.5km)
- Kuplen (17.8km)
- Steenstrup Nunatak (18.2km)
- Ravna Nunatak (23.2km)
- Peary Nunatak (27.5km)
- Whymper Nunatak (29.1km)
- Mohn Nunatak (30.6km)
- Jomfruen (36km)
- Rink Nunatak (37.9km)
- Helland Nunatak (38.4km)
- Kjerulf Nunatak (40.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (4km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Uvkusigssaqarfik (48.5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (28.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (5.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (43.9km)
Airports close to Kattertooq
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (198.2km)