Traveling Luck for Kattertooq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kattertooq?What's around Kattertooq?
Where to stay near Kattertooq
Also known as Kagsortok, Kagssortoq, Kagssortôq, Kagtertoq, Kagtertôq
The timezone in Kattertooq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 00:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.1500°, Longitude. -41.7667°
Satellite map around Kattertooq
Loading map of Kattertooq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kattertooq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (8.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (23.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Od Vig (19.4km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Rungner Bjerge (15.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Akuliaruseq (19.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Saqqisikuik (25km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (5.3km)