Traveling Luck for Keglebjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Keglebjerg?What's around Keglebjerg?
Wikipedia near Keglebjerg
Where to stay near Keglebjerg
Also known as Keglebjarg, Keglebjærg
The timezone in Keglebjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:50 and Sunset at 15:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 74.5333°, Longitude. -23.3333°
Satellite map around Keglebjerg
Loading map of Keglebjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Keglebjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Revet (49.5km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Marianne Nunatakker (7.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Reservatet (39.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Grantapynt (47.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tyrolerdal (35.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Rudi Bugt (50.2km)
- a flat plain formed by alluvial deposits at the mouth of a stream.
- Tangen (50km)