Traveling Luck for Kialernup Kangerlua, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kialernup Kangerlua?What's around Kialernup Kangerlua?
Wikipedia near Kialernup Kangerlua
Where to stay near Kialernup Kangerlua
Also known as Kialernup Kangerdlua
The timezone in Kialernup Kangerlua is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:34 and Sunset at 15:36. It's light
Latitude. 66.9833°, Longitude. -33.9833°
Satellite map around Kialernup Kangerlua
Loading map of Kialernup Kangerlua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kialernup Kangerlua, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (10.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (34.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (16.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (33.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (4.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (9.8km)