Traveling Luck for Kirkefjeldet, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kirkefjeldet?What's around Kirkefjeldet?
Wikipedia near Kirkefjeldet
Where to stay near Kirkefjeldet
Also known as Kirkefjaldet, Kirkefjældet
The timezone in Kirkefjeldet is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 00:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.7667°, Longitude. -40.6167°
Satellite map around Kirkefjeldet
Loading map of Kirkefjeldet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kirkefjeldet, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ivnarssuaq (3.2km)
- Qeqertánguaq (4.7km)
- Taateraakasik (8.2km)
- Tvillingøen (10.6km)
- Sattiaatteq (15.6km)
- Kivinak (15.7km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (15.8km)
- Igdluluarssuk (19.2km)
- Qimiitaa (19.5km)
- Tingmiartalik (23.4km)
- Qeertartivaq (25.6km)
- Eqaluttusoq (26.4km)
- Qeqertánguaq (29.5km)
- Ensomheden (31.6km)
- Nigsiagkat (33.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (20.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (22.9km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (14km)